Who's On-Line Now?

Tuesday 2 August 2011

Man of my Dreams

I was wandering around doing some chores earlier (taking some eBay stuff to be posted, a bag of junk to the charity store and some grocery shopping) when I saw Jeirdel outside the gym as I passed. He was on his way in to start his shift. He stopped to talk to me. Although we only chatted for a couple of minutes I realised afterwards that I touched his arm at least 3 times. I was really embarrassed as I walked away, having realised this. I guess I was subconsciously hoping for some contact back from him, although I did get a hello handshake. I really like him and want to get to know him more, so I guess I am going to have to bite the bullet and ask him out for a drink properly.
I told him I was moving at the weekend and he realised that this would mean changing gym. I did say to him that we should go for a drink as I wouldn't be seeing him at the gym any more, but he either didn't understand, didn't hear or wasn't interested. Why do I find these interactions so difficult?
I might see him in there later as I'm going to train. Though he's normally too busy with clients to have a chat in there.

No comments: