Who's On-Line Now?

Saturday 20 August 2011

Dreams

I forgot to blog yesterday about a dream that I had on Thursday night. I was on a team of either police or government agents working in the US. On the team with me were Brad Pitt, Amanda Tapping (Samantha Carter from Stargate SG1) and another famous actor (though I forget who now).

We were in or near an open air storm drain (like the one used in the car race in Grease) when it flooded very quickly. We were all caught in the water but most of us were rescued. Unfortunately Amanda literally disappeared into thin air and we were unable to find her.

Somehow we eventually discovered that she had been transported back in time to an earlier point in her lift, forcing her to live her life in a continual loop. Her "teleportation" was somehow linked to the "Shazam" lightning symbol.

No comments: