Who's On-Line Now?

Saturday 10 September 2011

Riot Dream

I don't remember much about it, but I had a dream last night. I was living at home with my mum, though it was in a flat that I've never actually seen before. I returned home after a riot (a la the London riots of last month) to find that the flat had been broken into and ransacked, with everything of value having been stolen and my mum sitting on the floor in the middle of the rubble.
I woke up to a sense of foreboding, thinking for a second that my home had been ransacked too. Luckily it hadn't.

I got up, showered and got myself ready to watch the first England match in this year's Rugby World Cup. Unfortunately it wasn't an entertaining one, for the most-part. I had caught the previous match (France v Japan) and that proved to be much more entertaining.

1 comment:

Ray's Cowboy said...

I am glad that nothing really happened to you. I hate it whenI have dreams like this and wake up feling the same. Weird feeling to have. You almost do not want to move.

Ray