Who's On-Line Now?

Tuesday 28 August 2007

Encouraging signs (I hope)

Last night, I had packed my bags and gotten into bed ready to go to work this morning, when I received a call from a potential client planning to move abroad and wanting our help in advising him of the best area to live. It isn't exactly the information that we had set out to provide for clients, and I realised that this client wouldn't pay for the service, so I decided to give him some free advice.
I decided not to go to the office, but arranged to phone him back this morning, after I'd researched the area thoroughly. I did phone him and gave him the details of our website along with the free information, which he seemed grateful for. Hopefully it will lead to him coming back to us, or at least passing on our details to someone else.
We are still awaiting that breakthrough first client to get the ball rolling for us. I really hope it comes soon.

No comments: