Who's On-Line Now?

Monday 16 July 2012

Kings Cross Steelers

I can't remember if I've mentioned it to you guys yet, but it seems that I am resuming my role as second team captain with the Kings Cross Steelers, the same role I had during the Bingham Cup. I think I was the only one who volunteered for the position at the AGM, but even so I am happy to be more involved.
Although I am not Recruitment Manager, I feel that it is my duty to get to know the new players and support all the other players during training, you never know who is going to be in the second team. And, after all, we are all one team at the end of the day. This is why I am making a point of attending all training sessions that I can, at least during pre-season anyway.
I also am promoting the Steelers and looking for potential players and supporters. I'm constantly recruiting (even when on Grindr and Scruff). So, I thought I would do the same here. If you like rugby, or think you might, but have never watched it, then come along to training to either watch or train (we train newbies as well as experienced ones).
Here is a copy of the flyer we have been given out:

No comments: