Who's On-Line Now?

Saturday 1 January 2011

Resolutions

I only have one main resolution this year and that is to moan less. I am certainly not oblivious to the fact that I moan and whine more than the average person, and I hate it but I do feel, most of the time, that I can't control myself. I will endeavour to change this for the better this year.
Unfortunately, in order to do this, I have two major obstacles:
  • My Home - Which doesn't feel like a home.
  • My Job - Which I detest and which bores and frustrates me immensely.
Therefore, I need to sort these two obstacles out QUICKLY so I will be taking steps to resolve these issues (though what these steps will be I am not quite sure yet). I also know that I need help, lots of help, in getting these situations sorted.

Once these two things have changed I should find it easier to find other things to talk about rather than my disappointments and frustrations. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Ray's Cowboy said...

Alex,
I hope you can over come it. I do wish you the very best.

Hugs
Ray