Who's On-Line Now?

Wednesday 5 January 2011

Dreams

I've only just woken up today, another example of my sleep patterns being out of whack! While I was sleeping though I had three very distinct dreams, as opposed to ones that melded into each other.
The first was about a murder, in the vein of Taggart or Silent Witness, but I don't remember much about it. All I do remember was how it ended, which was a view from road level (as if a camera was literally viewing from the road) and a car reversing over the top of it. Then I saw something dropped out of the car and the car drive off. Someone came along and picked the item up and it was a large headless child's doll. It was like a preview of next weeks program that they do at the end of television programs.
The second dream was slightly weird in that I was among a group of people abducted and taken to an underground facility where we were forced to perform in games for the amusement of unseen viewers. One game was on a massive oblong platform. Half of the "players" were seated on fixed stools (that looked like old gym "horses") and the other half had to skate around trying to knock them off. The twist was that the platform tilted as they skated around. If not for the sinister set up it would have been like It's a Knockout!
The third dream I can't much remember unfortunately. Everywhere seemed to be flooded though and I was in a boat going down a high street (that I didn't recognise). Other than that I don't recall anything else, which is really frustrating because I did when I woke up.

I've been onto Facebook this morning and lots of people have posted that they either had vivid dreams or a sleepless night. I wonder if something was happening in the collective unconscious last night!?! Did you have a sleepless night or a dream that you remember from last night?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I wonder if the strange dreams and sleepless night had anything to do with partial eclipse??