Who's On-Line Now?

Saturday 1 January 2011

Ended As It Began

My last shift of 2010 was as frustrating as most other shifts last year. I got to work20 minutes early as usual to find that my counterpart (the guy who works days when I am on nights and vice versa) had left already leaving the site one man short. I was incensed, tough why I still care is a mystery. He had done the same thing on the Friday before Christmas too. What is worse, is that on his shift was the guy I had had an argument with last week about coming in on time. What kind of example is that setting the guys eh?
Now my quandary is: Do I tell my manager about this or not? I have no confidence that my manager will do anything. But, if I don't I will look two-faced (one rule for one person, one rule for another). I REALLY REALLY need to get out of that shithole. It really does my head in!

No comments: