Who's On-Line Now?

Monday 18 October 2010

Australia?

I forgot to mention that when I was out on Friday with Richard, I mentioned to him that I was thinking of going to Australia next year. He told me that he was thinking the same and wanted to go around Christmas. So that is now 2 people who I could go to Aus with (Francis was possibly interested too dependant on his bonus). Christmas could be a problem if I am still in this dead-end job as I am not allowed to take time off over Christmas, but I really hope I won't still be there then (then again I said the same about THIS Christmas!!!).
I will have to make a decision though as, as things stand, I won't be able to afford a holiday AND a new place (which is bound to be more expensive), so I have to decided which is more important to me. Unfortunately I know which would win! So here's hoping that I come into some money soon (either through a Lotto win or a fantastic new job) so that I can finally do something that I have wanted to do for years.

No comments: