Who's On-Line Now?

Friday 3 April 2009

Comics

I mentioned the other day that I was thinking of quitting collecting comics. Well, tonight I gave a list of all of my DC comics to a work colleague whose uncle is also a collector. This was in the hope that I may be able to sell some of my comics to this guy (and thus save future eBay costs when I eventually get back onto the internet at home).
I thought that I may as well mention it on here in the vain hope that one of my beloved readers may be interested in also buying some comics from me (hey, you never know). If you are interested, just email me at alex.robins@hotmail.co.uk and I will forward you a complete list of the titles and issues that I have for sale. They are all DC, Image, Wildstorm and Dark Horse Star Wars comics and almost all are in very good to mint condition. Let me know (I could do with the dosh).

No comments: