Who's On-Line Now?

Sunday 4 March 2012

Twice As Many Steelers!!

I was working a night shift on Friday night and finished at 7:00 on Saturday morning. I had managed to get the Saturday night off and so I wanted to get home and to sleep as soon as possible, which I did. Within 30 minutes I was in bed and dreaming. I had set my alarm for 13:00 so that I could get up and enjoy most of the day. I had lunch and then set off for West Ham to go and watch the first AND second Kings Cross Steelers teams play at home, a rare event.
I got there just after both kick-offs. There was no one there that I've talked a lot to, but a few familiar faces on the touchline. One team won 41-25 the other team lost (though I never found out the score). On the third pitch, the one nearest the clubhouse, 2 other teams were playing with Martin Johnson watching from the side. They were in the bar later, but no one else was allowed in there, were were relegated to the function room, though Johnson did walk through to use the loo at one point. He is quite tall (and not very attractive for a rugby player).
I had three pints after the match, which made me feel even more tired than I already was, so I then came home and relaxed.
I have next weekend off for the Six Nations, with England playing on the Sunday. Then the following weekend I am also off for the Six Nations finale with all 6 teams playing on the Saturday. It is a shame that I am having to use so many of my holiday days to get weekends off (with the current roster I am on I have to work part or all of 12 weekends in a row, not good).

1 comment:

Ray's Cowboy said...

Did you have a sexiual dream?? Who was it with??

When are we going to see pictures ofyou all buffed up??


Ray