Who's On-Line Now?

Sunday 1 January 2012

My New Year's Eve

I finally decided to spend my New Year's Eve with Humberto, as he was the only one of my friends who was actually going out somewhere. He said he was going to be in Kazbar, but I later found out that he wasn't going to be there until 21:30, so I stayed home until then, becoming more and more tired as time went on. By the time I actually left home I was really tired. Kazbar was its usual unexciting self, though I did see Marcus, a friend who now lives in Barcelona, in there briefly before he headed off to The Eagle (I couldn't persuade Humberto to change location to there).
Soon after I got there, Humberto told me that after we had gone to the river to watch the fireworks he was going straight home to cruise on Grindr for drunk and drugged up hunks who would normally turn him down for sex! Great. I almost went home there and then, but didn't.
At just after 23:30 we went to Vauxhall, found out that Barcode there was charging £15 entry, which none of his friends were willing to pay, so we didn't go in. We then crossed the road and went onto the "beach" to watch the fireworks which were great.

We all then came back to Kazbar and stayed for an hour, then I came home. All without a decent midnight kiss. Oh well, next year I am going to a decent venue, with some decent music, and hopefully with a larger group of MY friends.

2 comments:

Kemptoo said...

Happy New Year & may this year be better than the last :)

Stan said...

Happy New Year Sean!
I've always felt like NYE was sort of like "forced" fun.