Who's On-Line Now?

Saturday 31 December 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR

HAPPY NEW YEAR one and all.
I am off out in the next 30 minutes to meet Humberto in Kazbar. It is certainly not my ideal place to spend New Year's Eve, but I was left with little choice, as I wanted to go out. All my other friends are staying in, so it was either Kazbar, stay in or go out to a venue that I like, but on my own (certainly not ideal for New Year's Eve).
Next year I hope I have some more adventurous and, dare I say it, fun friends. I'll make do this year, and at least it is with a fun friend. We are intending to head down to Vauxhall for midnight to watch the fireworks. I'll let you all know how it goes and, most importantly of all, if I get a decent midnight snog!

2 comments:

Jeff said...

Here's to hoping you get lucky tonight!

Ray's Cowboy said...

Hope you have a wonderful and blessed New Year.

Any new pictures of your HO Tbod to help us start the new year off right. with out shirt?? May with out pants as well.


Hugs
Ray