Who's On-Line Now?

Thursday 1 February 2007

Work........

...and I just can't be bothered to put myself out anymore.
Yesterday, I asked the woman who delivered my bad news (that I had failed the application process) if I could meet up with her to discuss my future options within the company. She said she was busy but if I phoned in the afternoon today, she would see me if she was not busy. It wasn't the answer I was looking for, especially with my career on the line. I wanted her to say to me, "sure, we can make an appointment now!"
Today I could face talking to her if she couldn't put herself out for a member of staff who was obviously in need of sopme help. On top of this my fellow disapointed colleague, Bob, would not stop going on about the fact that we have both been "shafted." I didn't disagree with him, but I didn't want to mull over it ALL day! So, I actually felt really depressed ALL day!
I have a break now, and then I'm back to work on Saturday and Sunday night. Then I am off again for a whole 7 days.
I really have to find something to do during these days off, as I normally just sit at home on the computer. I can't do that with what's happened as I will just end up brooding.

No comments: