Who's On-Line Now?

Saturday 16 July 2011

Hungover

I met Tim and Graham in the Duke of Wellington last night for Tim's birthday drinks, though I've not managed to think of something to buy him and I forgot his card too. It was a bit strange as he gave me my birthday presents (though he took them home with him at the end of the night as I forgot they were in his bag0!
It was quite busy outside the Duke, but we managed to grab some space and had a good time. I even got a smile from Gordon behind the bar, but he was far too busy for me to chat to. Maybe next time.
We were also joined by Niall before we moved on to The Yard, not my favourite bar, but it was actually nice there. We started upstairs where I was flirting with a couple of nice guys. Unfortunately Tim then wanted to go downstairs, so he could smoke. It was okay downstairs though as the guys I was flirting with left at the same time.
When everyone went home I went on to LoProfile. I really shouldn't have. I drank far too much and spent more money than I had budgeted for. I saw Craig and Tony in there, but don't remember much else. I don't remember getting the bus, but I ended up in Chariots for the first time in nearly 2 years. I had fun with a few guys before staggering home and getting in at about 8am!!
I've spent almost all day in bed recovering, but earned over £100 on eBay thankfully!

No comments: