Who's On-Line Now?

Sunday 10 June 2012

Birthday Drinks

I've just created an event on Facebook for my birthday drinks on 22nd June. I've invited pretty much all of my Facebook friends (139 out of the 170), leaving out those who I believe would never set foot in a gay bar or are too far away (though I did include some who are too far away, just so that they know they have been thought of). I have no expectations that many will turn up and I'm anticipating getting depressed after seeing the first person decline the invitation within seconds (I didn't realise I'd see this each time someone declines or accepts). Tho, as I type I've just had someone accept (someone who I only got to know at Bingham), so maybe I won't be that disappointed after all. I really am hoping that it will be a good night as I deserve to celebrate my 40th birthday. I've never really had a big celebration on my birthday, the most I ever managed was a birthday dinner jointly with 2 other friends whose birthdays were around the same time, when I was in Torquay.
Fingers crossed that it will be Leg-En-DARY.

1 comment:

Jeff said...

Who would have ever guessed that American advertisers footed some of the bill for the Queen's Jubilee. And here's more news from America:

Q: What do Russian men call their penises?

A: Boris Johnson


Q: Why is six afraid of seven?

A: Because 7-8-9.

And when you're 8, you get left in a pub.